My lovely truck Penelope has given me many reasons to fall in love with her. She allows me to rely on her without fail, putting up with me day in and day out. Everything I need in a pickup truck, she always delivers, and yes – I did just refer to my truck as ‘Penelope’ – for those of you who are going to ask lol.
Here are the top 3 reasons I love the heck out of my beautiful, powerful, and legendary Toyota Tacoma pickup truck.
1. Muscle, Power and Brute Strength
Tacomas are like football players, moving through that dirt with maximum effort and persistence.
2. She’s One Sexy Beast
- Lil Wayne has nothing on this hexagonal come grill
- Sculpted, aggressive lines and sexy curves work with the awesome hood scoop
- The Keyless Entry, 7″ Touch Screen, Heated Seats, and Moonroof don’t even begin to scratch the surface of the comforts this vehicle offers
3. Tacomas Have Legendary Truck DNA
- Over 80 years of proven dependability in the worlds toughest terrain
- The first truck ever to be driven to the Magnetic North Pole
- Dominated the 9500km Dakar Rally, which is one of the toughest off-road endurance races, where vehicles are required to cross dunes, rocky canyons and thick mud in severe heat
- Toyota Trucks were proven virtually indestructible when one of their trucks started after being submerged in the ocean, set on fire and demolished with dynamite in a 50 story building
Don’t believe me? Well, the proof is in the pudding! Click here to see the footage.
My puppy Nahla loves Tacomas too, but you probably can’t tell from her resting wolf face in this photo!
By the way, guys, don’t be jealous of Penelope! She’s just one of my many loves. Do you guys have a trusty work vehicle that gets you around town in style? Let us know in the comments!
Latest posts by Sebastian Clovis (see all)
- Hall Of Fame induction weekend. - October 20, 2017
- This past weekend I had the honour of being … - October 19, 2017
- IG: Playing Su Chef to the gifted @vijayaselvaraju on Marilyn Denis show today in a football feast-off competition ..Cooking up some marvellous dishes to get your mouth watering - October 10, 2017