Share this Post
- Small Abalone Knife – What a perfect little pocket piece. I’m really digging the abalone shell handle.
- Cards Against Humanity – The best game to find out which of your friends are boring and which ones are raving sociopaths. hahaha
- The Original Bell Jar Table Lamp – Is it possible this lamp placed on my office desk can make me smarter? Yes, I believe yes!
- Cestus Armoured Gloves Deep Grip – I’ve just started using these gloves during demo and dump runs and my girlfriend has never been happier. What I’m really saying is my hands are staying nice, soft and clean.
- Joe Rogan Experience #812 – I believe if anyone is going to be abducted by aliens it’s gonna be Joe Rogan. His podcast interview with Russel Brand was absolutely genius, worth 2 listens.
- Ignite Limitless Knit Men’s Training Shoes – These shoes get me so excited. The blue is unreal. I’d put a few thousand miles on them happily.
- Bose Revolve – This speaker is genius, I’ve had mine for a month and for a pocket size ting it really pounds out the bass.
- Roomba– Since my dog, Nahla, moved in with me, I rely on this beauty to keep my house looking half presentable.
Sebastian is the principal owner of Clovis Contracting, host of HGTV Canada's Save My Reno, and a resident home renovation and DIY expert on The Marilyn Denis Show. He believes everyone should strive to understand the mechanics of their home, tackle home improvement projects while at the same time being able to identify when it’s necessary to call in a professional.