Share this Post
- Diagonal Tie Dye Scarf – September air is mighty crispy, which means scarves are officially an option!
- Tom Ford Newman Glasses – A sharp pair of shades that I’d probably wear at night. So I can, so I can. (That’s a Corey Hart reference. Corny, I know.)
- Insta360 One – A 4K quality iPhone attachment equipped with editing capabilities. Ooh-wee!
- Burberry Dominoes – For what this wooden domino set of sticks costs, you better believe I’m giving love to the entire table. Real old school domino players know what that means lol.
- Le Creuset Tea Kettle – If you’re like me, your kettle gets to whistling more often around this time of year than not. It’s tea time y’all.
- Patagonia Micro Puff Hoody – Creating warmth using strictly light weight materials isn’t an easy task, I know this from first hand experience. This jacket looks equal parts comfy and spiffy.
- EDC Card Caddy – This bad boy allows you to carry a mini-tool, EDC card and some cash too. Sweet.
- Bank Bedstation by Mark Sadler – A bed in a briefcase? This baby is perfect for unexpected sleepovers at the office, or for overnight stays on the airport terminal floor.
Sebastian is the principal owner of Clovis Contracting, host of HGTV Canada's Save My Reno, and a resident home renovation and DIY expert on The Marilyn Denis Show. He believes everyone should strive to understand the mechanics of their home, tackle home improvement projects while at the same time being able to identify when it’s necessary to call in a professional.